How to Use Flip Flaps Video

Back in April (I can't believe it was that long ago already) I participated in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project and promised to post a video on my pages. As I was preparing to do so, I thought it would be a good idea to also show how to use attachable "Flip Flap" page protectors since I used them on my project. 

Check out this video below and let me know what you think. 


You can check out my other YouTube videos on my channel: AnnetteMGreen

Thanks for looking!



Comments

  1. thank you so much for sharing this technique with us!! lov the way you did your ny layouts! will keep checking in..how did you stamp the embellies on the footloose layout..lov the different coloring on them! also lov your doggie too...again thank you so much for sharing..Jackie



    THOMPSONJACKIE@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette~Where do I buy the winks that you use on your fingertips? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com